Thursday, November 10, 2011

A VINEYARD IN THE MOTHERLAND...

As  I promised, winers...I tried a south African wine that will make you slap your tastbuds...LMAO
 I mean I could drink this all day, everyday.. seriously....which WOULD lead to alcoholism, so wouldnt be a GOOD IDEA however it would sure be an amazing one.. I swear this wine even appears to release endorphines...Im even happier when I drink it...no Im not drunk, very coherent, but very happy. I wonder could the grapes of a wine do that??? Scientist hear me out. Anyway this wine is from South Africa, Africa has done it again producing some out most prize poccessions, ( other than myself) I hope the vineyard is getting paid heavenly.
This wine is 6.99 @ Binnys and Kenwood Liquors. It is a naturally sweet red, the taste is magnificent, not to sweet, not too bitter, just right.  YEA its so good not only does it get a blog of its own but even a pic..just so you will not get the wrong one!! Please sommliers you have to go get this one, now my advice; dont get the first bottle for a party or a dinner, why cause I PROMISE one taste you will NOT WANT TO SHARE.. I was on  bottle number 3 before I shared.. LOL Just sayin'
So go out, wait RUN out and get this one, please let me know what you think. They also have a rose and white that I will be trying next week. I will keep you posted on those also.
Till then Ciao, drink and be merry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment