Friday, September 30, 2011

2 Buck Chuck!!

Hello all , I have something to admit, I have a new crush, his name is... Charles Shaw. A.K.A Charles Shaw Yep!! He is smooth, classy and inexpensive. LMAO. He allows me try the new and the old all while allowing me to STILL PAY MY BILLS. I have a MAJOR crush on Chuck. Please go RUN out and get Chuck.. at a Trader Joe's near you. I have tried this month.. Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Zinfandel and Chardonnay. They are all pleasant on the tongue and the smell is exquisite. He is kind to your food parings and your dinner guest, he is NEVER hard to find and NEVER leaves you feeling ill the next morning. Funny thing about Chuck's Merlot and Pinot are varietals I USE  to not care for, but Chuck's is AWESOME!
So for 2.99 ( hence the nickname) go out and grab Chuck..either for a dinner party or just to enjoy alone after a hard days work..trust me Chuck will have you begging for more..

Love you Chuck

Cheers, drink and be merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment